Our faculty and staff are more committed than ever to providing the best platform in SW Florida for teaching and learning. Distance learning requires cooperation from our faculty, technology team, maintenance technicians, and administrative staff putting in countless hours to ensure our students have the optimal learning environment at home. Teaching and learning will continue and therefore Seacrest will continue to collect the annual tuition. Families who are experiencing an extreme hardship due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic should contact the Enrollment Office, Ryan Jobe to receive information about Tuition Assistance for the 2020-2021 academic year. For information about restructuring your current payment plan contact the Business Office, Stephanie Miller.
We are committed to developing the intellectual, ethical, and interpersonal foundations our students need to become constructive contributors to the world, and we are fully committed to living this mission in the midst of a local and global crisis.
- March 17, 2020 | Instructions for Pickup of Materials and Books Today
- March 15, 2020 | 1:30 | Seacrest Remote Learning | Pickup of Books and Materials
- March 13, 2020 | 7:30 p.m. | In-Person Classes Suspended | Remote Learning Plan in Place
- March 13, 2020 | 2:30 p.m. | Corona Virus Update
- March 11, 2020 | New Coronavirus Guidelines for Families | Measures we are Taking
- March 11, 2020
- February 28, 2020