Boys Swimming & Diving
Head Coach - Nikki Roller
Assistant Coach - Spencer Reese
Assistant Coach - Bryce Hemmert
Head Coach - Nikki Roller
Hi Rays! My name is Nichole (Nikki) Roller. I am so excited to be here this year as your Head Swim coach.
Swimming has been a part of my life for over 27 years. I started at a summer swim club and quickly joined a year-round swim team. I enjoyed swimming at two high schools. One in Boardman, Ohio, and then at a local high school in Naples, Florida. After my high school swimming career, I joined USA Masters Swimming and have been a member ever since.
My love of coaching started at the young age of 14 as a Junior Coach at the same summer swim team that I swam for. While attending USF, I was an assistant coach for TBAY, a local USA swim team. After moving back to Naples after college, I co-coached at another local high school in the area before having my first child, Maxwell, in 2014.
Swimming and coaching are special to me because the pool is my happy place. I strongly believe that when you find something that you love to do, it will never feel like work.
This season I look forward to working hard and having fun.
My off-the-pool deck life revolves around my two children, Maxwell (6) and Emmaline (5), my husband Michael, and the rest of our family. I love going to the beach, trying new restaurants, and landscaping. For my day job, I enjoy helping people buy and sell homes as a local Realtor.
My motto in life and in coaching: “Persistence makes the impossible possible, the possible likely, and the likely definite.” -Robert Half
- Be sure to submit your physicals and required forms to the School prior to attending the first practice
- Appropriate swim gear is required to enter the pool. Gym shorts are not swim trunks! Please make sure you have a swim cap, swim goggles and swim suit.
- All Swimmers & Divers are required to bring a water bottle to practice. We train very hard and athletes dehydrate quickly in swimming pools. It is important to stay hydrated to be safe and to achieve the best workout possible.
Here are some cardio workouts you can do when you are not swimming.
Monday & Thursday - 30-45 Min Run
Tuesday & Friday - Workout
Wednesday - Rest
- 5 Min Jog in Place Warm up
- 1 min on/30 Seconds rest. Repeat Three times
1. Mountain Climbers
3. Sit ups
4. Flutter Kicks on back
6. Squats with Jump
7. High Knees
8. Leg lifts
9. Push up (To failure during 1 min)
10. Run in Place (90% effort)
Cool Down Stretch
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing everyone.