Our mission at Seacrest Country Day School is student centered and founded on the belief that within each child is the innate and unlimited ability to learn and flourish. Based on that belief, Seacrest Country Day School fuels intellectual engagement, teachers ownership of the educational experience, cultivates quality of character, and inspires student to lead lives of significance.
Through cultivating a student's unique interests, ideas, and passions, Seacrest prepares them with the educational foundation, strength of character, and confidence to flourish today and in their evolving futures.
The best way to truly see what we are all about is to schedule a tour and visit campus.
We look forward to sharing our community with you!
Director of Admissions & Marketing
To be completed for all Preschool - Grade 12 applicants:
- Submit the online admission application
- Student and family tour/interview (in person on campus or via FaceTime, Zoom or Google Meet)
Additional items for prospective students entering Kindergarten-Grade 12
- Completed Teacher Recommendation (parents may use the links below to electronically send the recommendation forms to current teachers of the applicant)
- Once the admission application is submitted, you will have access to the admission checklist and teacher recommendation online forms
- Please enter the information for current or past teacher(s)
- The form will be electronically sent to the teacher and electronically returned to Seacrest Admission Team
- Only one recommendation is required for Grades PreK-Grade 5; three recommendations are needed for Grades 6-12 (English, Math and Personal recommendations)
- School records
- Similar to the teacher recommendations, records request from current or past through school(s) can be sent via the online admission checklist
- Admission Assessment
- In-house, age appropriate admission assessments exist for applicants applying to PreK - Grade 12. Admission assessments are individually scheduled and can be completed virtually if necessary.
"We love Seacrest! It is an incredible school with a wonderful community of teachers, staff, students, and parents all committed to providing a holistic education within a loving and supportive environment. The academic curriculum is forward-thinking and innovative and we've been impressed how so much work is cross-curricular providing a deeper understanding of the subject matter. The teachers are wonderful and the environment is inclusive and inviting. My kids are in early elementary and have very different personalities and gifts but have both found a home at Seacrest and are thriving. Their strengths have been encouraged and supported and their challenges have been appropriately addressed helping them to grow in new ways. They love going to school and we are delighted to know they are in such a loving, supportive, and wonderful school. I couldn't recommend this school more."