Students in our Art and Tech classes participated in an assignment last week titled "My Life in Quarantine." We asked students to either make a video documentary, leave tips for someone in the future, create a funny video of their pets to make us laugh, or create a STEAM project that could benefit their life in quarantine. Of course, being Seacrest Students, the exceeded our expectations. Enjoy a few of their "My Life in Quarantine Projects"
- Lower School Connected with Katherine Arpin | May 28 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Upper School Connected with Deb Merwin | May 29 @ 1:30
- 8th Grade Convocation | June 3 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Junior Convocation | June 3 @ 1:00 p.m.
- 🎓Class of 2020 Graduation | June 5, 10:30 a.m.
- Art, Yoga, Storytime, PE, Mindfulness, YAYA, Spanish| Pre-Recorded
- Stay Planted with Naples Botanical Garden | Ongoing
- 5th Virtual Flag Ceremony followed by Middle School Academic Awards | Recording from Friday, May 22
- 🏀⚽️⚾️🏌️♂️🏊♀️🎾 🏃♀️Seacrest Athletic Awards | Recording from May 26
- Jodie DeSalvo and Seacrest Alums and Students Live in Virtual Concert
- Join a Live Event | Click Event For Information
My hope is that this past week was a good one for you. I can barely comprehend how our lives have changed during this time. This time of year, our preschool class studies caterpillars and the changes they go through to become a butterfly. What a fitting lesson for this time of change we are all experiencing.
The caterpillars have become very active. Check out this video of them!