Welcome to College Counseling! Our team's approach utilizes all aspects of the school’s mission, guiding students and parents through a highly individualized process. You found a great fit for your child at Seacrest and we want to ensure that you find the right fit again.
At Seacrest, the college admission process challenges students to gain a clearer sense of who they are and what they want. By evaluating their own strengths and interests, and researching schools in which academic and career goals can best be achieved, your son or daughter develops a very real sense of ownership (and excitement!) for their future.
We are guided by the following beliefs:
- That lifelong learning is essential in a rapidly-changing world;
- College admissions is an integral part of the Seacrest learning experience'
- We provide comprehensive, professional guidance for our students and parents;
- Selecting a college or university is “a journey, not a destination”. Self-discovery, reflection, research and goal-setting are essential;
- Students have many options for higher education available to them, and they should consider the institutions that best fit their personality, learning style, and intellectual curiosity.
We look forward to working with you and your son or daughter during this exciting time. While it can provide moments of stress, our counseling team, past graduates and parents are very proud of our placements and look forward to helping you every step of the way. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
The Seacrest College Counseling Team
Sarah Lawrence - Bates - Mt. Holyoke - Oxford - Elon - Washington University, St. Louis - Yale - William & Mary - Penn - Michigan - Vanderbilt - Wake Forest - Quinnipiac - Art Institute of Chicago - Miami - Loyola University, Chicago - Tulane - Maryland - Clemson - Ursinus - Connecticut College - Worchester Polytechnic Institute - Auburn.