The truth is that cost can sometimes prevent families from contining the application process even when Seacrest seems like a perfect fit. We are commited to utilizing need-based financial aid to bring a Seacrest education within reach of as many qualified students as possible and hope that those interested will contact us to learn about all financial aid options.
Families who question their ability to meet the cost of an education at Seacrest Country Day School should notify the Chief Financial Officer early in the application process of their intent to apply for aid. Aid decisions are made after a student is accepted to Seacrest and have no bearing on the admission process.
Chief Financial Officer
- Seacrest School uses Tuition Aid Data Service (TADS) to evaluate applications. Using their assessment and the other materials submitted, the Financial Aid Committee determines how much assistance can be offered to a family based on the School’s overall budget;
- Current families are encouraged to apply for financial aid after November 1st, but must submit their completed application to TADS no later than February 28, 2013;
- New families should complete admissions and financial aid applications together; financial aid applications are considered only after a new student has been accepted and enrolled;
- After returning families’ applications are considered, new families’ applications are reviewed;
- All families receiving aid must re-apply each year;
- In separated or divorced families, both parents or guardians must submit applications.
Step 1 -
Returning and new families must submit the online financial aid application to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS).
Please download the application worksheet so that you may gather all necessary information prior to applying online.
Click here for worksheet:
To apply online go to www.tads.com or click here to begin your application:
You only need to complete one application, even if you have several children applying to an individual school. You will set a user name and password so that you may save information and return to it at a later date before submitting it. From there, select Florida, Naples, then Seacrest School. You can associate your application to other schools at the end of the online application. If you have questions about the TADS submission process, please call TADS directly at 800-477-8237.
Click Here for a brochure explaining TADS.
Step 2 -
MAIL, FAX OR UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO TADS NO LATER THAN APRIL 15, 2013, DO NOT E-MAIL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT 2012 TAX RETURNS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO SEACREST NO LATER THAN APRIL 15.
1201 Hawthorne Avenue, Suite 100
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
BY FAX: 612-548-3326
UPLOAD: www.tads.com/upload DO NOT SEND VIA EMAIL
Returning and new families must submit the following documents directly to TADS by April 15, 2013
- A copy of both parents' or guardians' 2012 1040 federal tax return with all schedules and W2’s.
- If either parent or guardian is self-employed, a copy of the 2011 and 2012 corporate tax return
- Supplemental Information Form which will be provided by TADS upon completion of the on-line application
Application Deadline: Families may submit the financial aid applications and supporting documents starting November 1, 2012. The deadline for submitting the application to TADS is February 28, 2013. ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 15, 2013.